A Blog for Small Businesses
Enhanced Web Presence, a website design and marketing company serving small businesses in Bakersfield and beyond, is pleased to announce our new monthly company blog to share with our local customers and readers. In working with my clients, I’ve often found that several of my customers have similar questions regarding the marketing and website design needed for their small businesses. By starting this blog, I aim to answers those questions not only for my clients, but also for those just looking for answers or doing research on behalf of their companies.
Objectives of Enhanced Web Presence’s blog include:
- Educate and inform readers on topics related to small budgets and small businesses.
- Keep customers up to date on new products and offerings.
- Provide actionable steps, tips, checklists and guides to improve your company’s local and online presence
- Suggest ways your company can benefit from social media, SEO, promotions and more!
- Answer Frequently Asked Questions.
- Help your business make the most of their small marketing budget!
Upcoming blog posts will include topics such as:
- What is included in the Monthly Management Program?
- Why does my small business need a website?
- What is SEO copywriting, and why does my site need it?
- How do I know if Social Media is right for my small business?
- Which online directories should my service-based business be listed in?
Is there a topic or question you’d like covered?
Do you have a question or feedback to provide? I’d love to hear from you! Please use the Contact form to send a message with your question or comment. I’ll be happy to reply or write a post summarizing my response and/or recommendation.
Thanks for checking out the new blog of Enhanced Web Presence. Please make sure to check back next month for a new post!